Laser 1099-MISC Income, Recipient Copy B
Alternate#: 82625, 82627, 82627
Size: 8 1/2 x 11"
Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report :Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
the number of 1099 parts required for your state.